Tuesday 2 June 2015

Korres Anti-ageing Primer - Review

So while away in Japan, I haven't really had access to some of the products that I would normally use, or would like to be able to buy; so, at the same time that I bought the Tangle Teezer, I also used some of my Sephora points and got the Korres Anti-ageing Primer, which was a 100 point perk.

I was really excited when this came as I had already bought a cheap primer that had broken me out and the other one I bought with me was running out. Once I saw this as a perk I knew I had to get it, I was a bit worried though about it breaking me out though. So glad to say that it doesn't!!


On the back it has description of: Instantly smoothes wrinkles and provides an even skin surface, ensuring long-lasting make-up application.

I didn't even really look at the back honestly, I was just more excited for the fact that I was trying a new primer haha. This product has a really nice consistency, its not thick and it isn't watery which I'm really thankful for. I am also enjoying this because it's hot in Japan at the moment so having a thinner primer is refreshing because it means I'm not pilling lots of make-up on my face. This product is an off white, but it doesn't affect your skin colour at all so don't be worried about that!

The smell of this is a little interesting but after applying you can't smell it anymore so it's not a problem. Another bonus is that you don't need a lot of product, so this little sample has actually been lasting me for a fair while and I will def be sad when it finally runs out. This product def helps with making my make-up last longer throughout the day. Even with me sweating buckets sometimes my make-up still looks good by the end of the day!

I don't have a lot of foundations with me to try this out with but what I have been using has worked extremely well together! I will def be trying to get this again in the future!

Wanna follow me somewhere else? Here are some links!
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook

And that's it!
Catchya!

No comments:

Post a Comment