Wednesday 10 June 2015

May Favourites

Another month done and dusted, so that means its time for all the monthly favourite posts to pop up in the beauty community. I didn't have to many favourites this month but there were a few products that def received a lot of love this month!


These are my favourites for the month! Not a huge amount of variety but these truly have been some staple items used throughout the month. The items from top to bottom and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, M.A.C. Mineralized Foundation, Korress Anti-Ageing Primer, Shiro Cosmetics eye shadow pigments in Master Sword, Extermination and finally Inglot Eyeliner Gel in #94.

First off the Anastasia Brow Wiz is a product that I have already raved about in this review. The reason I love this product is because it is so easy to use. It's also super easy to fix a mistake if you stuff up, which is a huge bonus as someone who is still developing a brow game. This is the shade Taupe and I find that  this matches my brows well, it is most prob a little dark but with the rest of my face done it doesn't look out of place at all! I honestly use this every time I put makeup on!

Next up is a product that I had gotten in the month of May, I was looking for a new foundation as I was a little sick of the ones I was using, a friend where loves M.A.C. and said I should try a foundation. I have always been interested and so far things have been good! This is my first time trying a powder foundation and I am super impressed! I will def be looking into more in the future and am glad that this is a part of my collection! I have only been wearing this since I got it!

Next up is the Korress Anti-ageing primer, which I have just recently written ta-da. I am finding that this has been really helping my makeup last throughout the day and I am so happy! This was a Sephora 100 point perk so that is why it is small, but don't worry this sample has been lasting me sooooo long!!

Next are the pigments by Shiro Cosmetics, I don't think I have talked about these before, but I honestly love these shadows, they are such beautiful colours. I have usually been putting these over the Inglot Eyeliner Gel in #94. by doing this it helps makes the pigments more noticeable and stronger as they can be a bit sheer. I have been wearing this for an everyday look and I feel it looks great and is super simple. Which means if I'm running late this saves me time and still looks like I'm pretty well put together!


So this is my monthly favourites for the month of May! I has so much fun last month doing so many things and having a great time!


If you want to see more of me here is my social media:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment